Thales Luna HSM 7 v7.7.0 and v7.7.1 Now FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified
9 декабря 2021
We are excited to announce the Thales Luna K7 Cryptographic Module Firmware Versions 7.7.0 and 7.7.1 (used in the Luna Network and Luna PCIe HSMs) are now FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated (NIST Certificate 4090).
It’s recommended that customers run the latest FIPS-validated firmware version 7.7.1 available on the Thales Support Portal:
Luna HSM Firmware v7.7.0 is also available on the Thales Support Portal:
- The latest Common Criteria validated firmware is Luna HSM Firmware v7.7.0
- Luna HSM Firmware v7.7.1 is compatible with Luna Cloud HSM in non-FIPS mode
FIPS 140-2 is an updated Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS). FIPS 140 standards define the security requirements for cryptographic modules, set out by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). To learn more visit the What is FIPS 140-2 and Why Is It Important FAQ.
- NIST Certificate 4090
- Luna HSM Firmware v.7.7.0 (KB0022981)
- Luna HSM Firmware v.7.7.1 (KB0024216)
- Release Announcements: Luna HSM v7.7.1 and Luna HSM v7.7.0
The post Thales Luna HSM 7 v7.7.0 and v7.7.1 Now FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified first appeared on Data Protection Support.